The Yoga pedia.com pays close attention to respecting intellectual property and makes sure to always give a credit to the author/creator where he is given or at least to the web page via which the specific item was published. However, there is a huge amount of unsigned material online and it is not always possible to track down the original author/creator and to give the deserved credit. Also, all content on The Yoga pedia.com is posted by the users and not all of them are that meticulous about copyrights as we are. Therefore, in case of our unintentional infringement, if you happen to notice any copyrighted material on our site that we weren’t aware of please let us know.
According to Copyright Law, the procedure of reporting copyright infringement with The Yoga pedia.com should be conducted in the following manner.
You will need to send us a written copyright infringement notification that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed..
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.